Simple Unchanging Rules
The code challenge is and will always be judged using the following criteria:
- Team should have a maximum of 5 participants
- Only one participant from the team should submit the solution on behalf of the others.
- A solution that genuinely solves a real-world problem
- Uniqueness of the solution
- A Correct fork, branch and pull request
- Using the GitHub Pull Request Time Stamp and correct code quality & structure, we unfortunately won't be able to consider any code challenge that goes over the timeline stated above.
- Code quality and structure will be evaluated by the team
- Do not share any code that you cannot opensource on the Git Repository as its open source, Decoded and Africa's Talking will not be liable for any breach of intellectual property (if any) once shared on the platform.
- Complete the challenge